- May 07, 2015: Institutionalize ATC facilities for civilian helicopter services: Guv
ITANAGAR May 7,2015:Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C) of Eastern Air Command, Indian Air Force, Air Marshal S.B. Deo, this morning called on Chief Minister Nabam Tuki and had an informal discussion on various issues pertaining to the Indian Air Force operations in Arunachal Pradesh in ... read more
- May 06, 2015: Hon'ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh inaugurates NABARD Office cum Residential Complex at Bank Tinali, Itanagar
Shri Nabam Tuki, Hon'ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh inaugurated NABARD's Office cum Residential Complex on 06th May 2015 in presence of Shri Ramesh Negi, Chief Secretary, GoAP, Dr.H.K.Bhanwala, Chairman, NABARD and Shri H.R.Dave, DMD, NABARD. While recalling his association with NABARD, the ... read more
- May 06, 2015: Global, beverage production to boost horticulture sector: Tuki
ITANAGAR May 6,2015:Chief Minister Nabam Tuki along with Agriculture-Horticulture Minister Chowna Mein launched the Arun Kiwi Wine here in a simple function this evening at Banquet Hall. Arun Kiwi Wine is a beverage produced from Kiwis cultivated in Arunachal Pradesh by Crest Foods & Beverages ... read more
- May 02, 2015: Chief Minister Nabam Tuki attending the Tawang Festival as the Chief Guest
TAWANG May 3, 2015:The three-day Tawang Festival concluded here today to the beats of traditional music and soul soothing Buddhist hymns with Chief Minister Nabam Tuki attending the cultural evening as the Chief Guest.
Addressing a huge gathering at the festival venue, the Chief Minister hailed the ... read more
- Apr 30, 2015: Arunachal extends help to Nepal
ITANAGAR April 30, 2015:Extending a helping hand to the destruction ravaged Nepal in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake on April 25, Arunachal Pradesh will send one thousand tents for establishment of relief camps and temporary shelter for those who lost their home and hearth in the ... read more
- Apr 28, 2015: Chief Minister Nabam Tuki called on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi at his Tuglak Lane office in New Delhi
NEW DELHI APRIL 28, 2015:Chief Minister Nabam Tuki called on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi at his Tuglak Lane office in New Delhi. The meeting between the two leaders lasted for about an hour. They discussed several organizational and developmental matters related to the state.
Rahul praised... read more
- Apr 27, 2015: Tuki appeals Center for immediate release of CSS funds
NEW DELHI April 27,2015:In the backdrop of the cash management difficulties being faced by the State Government, Chief Minister Nabam Tuki appealed for immediate release of the 1st Installment of Central Sector Schemes (CSS). While highlighting this in the 2nd Meeting of the CM’s Sub Group on ... read more
- Apr 27, 2015: Chief Minister called on Union Minister for Rural Development Ch Birender Singh at the latter's Parliament House office at New Delhi
NEW DELHI April 27,2015:Chief Minister Nabam Tuki called on Union Minister for Rural Development Ch Birender Singh at the latter's Parliament House office at New Delhi today. They discussed several important issues related to the implementation of projects under Ministry of RD in the state.
The ... read more
- Apr 26, 2015: CM offer condolence to earthquake victims, calls for state-wide disaster preparedness campaign
ITANAGAR April 26, 2015:Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has expressed shock and grief over the deadly and devastating earthquake in Nepal and North India including West Bengal and North East region that killed thousands and left lakhs injured on Saturday.
In a statement today, Tuki extended heartfelt ... read more
- Apr 25, 2015: Chief Minister today dedicated the newly constructed Setong Sena outdoor Stadium at Jairampur in Changlang district to the people as a gift on occasion of the most significant festival of the Tangsa community-Moh-Mol
JAIRAMPUR April 25, 2015:Chief Minister Nabam Tuki today dedicated the newly constructed Setong Sena Outdoor Stadium at Jairampur in Changlang district to the people as a gift on occasion of the most significant festival of the Tangsa community – Moh Mol – before joining the revelries. ... read more